This event, this biggest of it’s kind north of London, is back, this Saturday 27th October.
The West Midlands Vegan Festival will offer all you need for healthy, cruelty-free, eco-friendly living. You don’t have to be vegan to attend, everyone is welcome! Come and see why people are increasingly adopting a vegan lifestyle.
The 2011 festival was bursting at the seams, with over 1,700 visitors! As a result of the event’s increasing popularity, the 2012 festival will spread into a second large hall, providing space for over 100 stalls, everything from clothing, footwear and cosmetics to books, campaign organisations and lots of food … and many other attractions! The listing of stallholders provides one of the most comprehensive directories of vegan-friendly businesses.
— West Mids Vegan Fest (@WMVeganFestival) October 23, 2012
We are pleased to support the event as a main caterer and by part funding the program for the day with the advert shown below.
We are also providing facilities for the cookery demonstrations in the Wulfrun Hall (alongside our Wulfrun Bar location):
- 12 noon – 12.50pm – Vegan Vitality. With Liz Hughes of Our Lizzy Cooking.
- 1.10pm – 2pm – Quick-Fix Vegan! With Jane Easton, Food & Cookery Coordinator at Viva!
- 2.20pm – 2.50pm – How to Make a Yummy Vegan Chocolate Mousse that’s Practically Good for You! With Dr Birgit Kehrer of ChangeKitchen CIC
- 3.10pm – 3.40pm – Shine on Raw. With Rebecca Kane of Shine on Raw
- 4pm – 4.50pm – Autumn Feast. With Liz Hughes of Our Lizzy Cooking
- 5.10pm – 6pm – Cakin’ It – Vegan Baking the Easy Way. With Jane Easton of Viva!
If you are at the event, be sure to look for us, and the other vegan campaign caterers, in the Wulfrun Bar downstairs.
It it great that many of the UK’s best vegan (and vegan friendly) caterers are at the event: Aunty Jee’s, Beet the System, ChangeKitchen, Fairfoods, Green Garden Cafe, Shambhu’s, , Veged Out and Veggies Catering Campaign.
For many of our 28 years of campaign catering Veggies was the only game in town. We hope that our pioneering work has provided some of the inspiration for so many more vegan caterers, and for the many other vegan festivals and fairs shown on our Vegan Outreach Diary.
This is our advert in the Event program.
Click it to print and display a full size (8Mb) pdf version.