Friday 14th December 2012
Sumac Visual Communications Working Group
14th December 2012
Can you help develop better Visual Communications at Sumac?|
This might include info board about the centre, how things work, how to get involved, feedback and decisions from meetings, next agendas, jobs board, safer spaces info.
If you have skills or ideas along these lines, please come along, or get in touch with your ideas.
What info do we want from Sumac?
- To make it easier for people to get involved
- To make it easier to see events are hapenning at the Sumac
- To tell people who we are, what we do and what our values are
- To link the collectives who are based at the Sumac
- Info for Sumac projects to recruit and communicate with volunteers
Accessible entrance at back door at 73 Beech Avenue . Full directions: http://www.veggies.org.uk/sumac/map.html
Postcode: NG7 6HX . Mapping websites: http://maps.google.co.uk . http://www.streetmap.co.uk . http://www.multimap.com (photo)
Public Transport details may be available from http://www.traveline.org.uk/
Concerned about carbon emmisions? click here
-admin- ... hitcount from www.digits.com: - thanks for helping us to a quarter million hits!