ALL EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION
We are not able to update all listings here.
Please follow links through to the organisers own event information for updates.
- This event has passed.
Bristol Viva! Vegan Festival
Sat 19th November, 2016 @ 10:30 - 16:00Free
Free Entry | Saturday 19 November 2016 | 10.30am to 4pm
The Passenger Shed, Brunel’s Old Station, Station Approach BS1 6QH
Come along to the Viva! Vegan Festival!
- Taste a whole range of vegan foods from international dishes you can whiz up at home to ready-to-go convenience foods
- Receive one-to-one nutritional advice
- Pick up free recipes and helpful factsheets
- Sit in on cookery demos and informative talks
- Browse and buy lots of vegan goodies – from chocolate to cruelty-free cosmetics, bags to books, convenience foods to clothing, wallets to wallcharts and cuddly toys to T-shirts and more!
- Find out how you can get active
- Take a break with a cuppa and vegan snack
So if you’ve ever given the idea of going vegan a go – or want to start in that direction – but need a helping hand, come along, and find out how!