First and Third Saturday Every Month
Nottingham’s Sneinton Market is a community based local social enterprise. A resource for all the communities in Sneinton, St.Ann’s and the Creative Quarter.
Sneinton Vegan Market is now the established event to regularly celebrate and showcase great tasting vegan food and drink, crafts, animal rescues & other products/services.It is wonderful to see so many committed people in what is a growing movement.
Come join us on the first Saturday of each month for loads of vegan loveliness.
And now also on the Third Saturdays!
Sneinton Market say:
“We are looking for VEGAN food traders and all kinds of cruelty free cosmetics, clothing, awareness raising, workshops. Product list must be approved by the market team to ensure the brief is met.”
If you are interested in supporting this market please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Traders at the Sneinton Vegan Market have included:
(For details of the approximately thirty traders on any particular Saturday check out the latest Facebook event).
- A Whole Life A Vegan shop catering for all your daily needs. (Mansfield)
- Amala Living Food Raw & cooked vegan foods for markets, events, private catering.
- Bake Off and Pie – purveyors of fine breads & pastries for the good people of Nottingham
- Beccy’s Global Kitchen : Vegetarian and vegan pop-up cafe :
- Besos Food & Drinks
- Black Star Printshop Custom printed vegan ethical T-shirts, Tote Bags and patches
- Blend – Coffee Lounge at Avenue C, Sneinton Market
- Blue Barrel Cider – a traditional cider from Sherwood & Summerwood Community Garden
- Brinsley Animal Rescue Animal Rescue run on vegan principles
- Carib Vegan Cooking
- Chilli Bobs
- Clemie’s Vegan Cakes Pop-up vegan bakery – watch out Notts!
- Cococheesecakes Coconut powered cheesecakes
- The Coffee Cube Company
- Crocus Cafe – vegan and vegetarian community cafe at 18 Lenton Boulevard, NG7 2ES
- The Crop Club – supporting people to grow their own food at home in small spaces
- Curry On Cooking
- Dash Vegan Gluten-free vegan food delivery service
- Deirdre Westwood Tropic Skin Care Ambassador
- Dr Ice
- Elia Foods
- Flavors of Africa – Authentic Nigerian Cuisine from Wellingborough (vegetarian, vegan & chicken/turkey)
- For Precious Life
- Free Spirit Luxury Handcrafted Chocolate Creations & Baked Treats
- Freshly Spiced
- The Gedling Herbalist (Anke Wellhausen BSc (Hons) MNIMH)
- Green Revolution vegan catering
- Greens Vegan Catering
- Good Mood Food catering by Rezi Zimsek
- Hannah Edge – Nourish Yoga Glow
- For Precious LifeGourmet natural food for vibrant life. Vegan, raw, gluten free.
- Inspired by Vegetables vegetarian & vegan food cooked with love from locally-grown or produced products
- Iqbal’s Samosas and Pakoras
- The Jam Lady
- Katy Parish Vegan Crafts
- Keeton’s Caribbean
- Lakeside Ethical Treats
- Lettices Isle of Wight based vegan cheese, meat & dip makers!
- Lindsey Whotton Arbonne Consultant
- Lush Nottingham
- Magpie Brewery – Hand crafted real ales, craft keg ales and ciders
- Mex It Up
- Mission Pizza
- Monica’s Caribbean Kitchen
- Moocylu’s DesignsVegan related pins, stickers, and more
- No Baloney UK
- Nottingham Animal Rights
- The Nottingham Soapbox All of our soaps are handmade in a Nottingham kitchen!
- Notts Nibblers Rodent Rescue
- Nutri2Go UK
- Pia’s Homestyle Curry and Indian Snacks
- Primary Gardens :
- Punk 4 The Homeless
- RawBite UK
- Raw/Vegan/Unrefined Chocolates by Luisa Guilt free chocolates!
- Roots Kitchen
- Sauce Shop
- Screaming Carrot Bakery Vegan bakery & wholefood shop in Forest Fields, Nottingham
- Skin Elixir
- Solace Creations
- Soul Song Therapies & Healing Centre – raw and hot chocolate elixirs
- Stewarts of Trent Bridge – Nottingham Coffee Roasters at Sneinton Market
- Stripey Beetroot – hot & cold catering for all occasions by a small Nottingham-based business
- SUNU KËR natural vegan hair & beauty products & handmade accessories inspired by West Africa
- Superchocs vegan novelty chocolates
- Tornado Potato
- Totally VeganVegan cafe & caterer from Coventry
- Tropic Skincare with Joanne – Nottingham
- Tropic Vegan Skin Care – Deirdre Westwood, cosmetics and body care
- Truffle Pig
- Twisted Teas
- Unless – Hardcore Vegan Catering based in Derby :
- The V Spot Vegan Shop(was Bluebird Wholefoods)
- Vegan Cakery award winning cakes from Leicester
- Vegan GrindhouseVegan gourmet street food and snacks :
- Vegan Junk
- Vegan Pizza Co
- Veggies Catering CampaignVegan Campaign Catering since 1984 :
- Verna Poppy DesignsVegan artist
- v:gdVegan Gluten Free Desserts :
- Vikki Welch, Independent Consultant, Arbonne International
- Vie for Vegan
- Vork Pie – Handmade Vegan and Vegetarian pies and snacks
- Willow and Dove – Handmade Sweet Treats – naturally free from dairy, gluten & egg
- Zymo Foods – Fermented foods produced in Nottingham
- Weleda Wellbeing Advisor Clare Heyting, North Nottinghamshire
- Weleda Wellbeing Advisor Elanor Shaw, Leicestershire
On 31st October, 2015, In advance of World Vegan Day, Sneinton Market held an event to showcase great tasting vegan food. Such was the success that a monthly vegan market was launched on 5th December 2015. With just a couple of breaks when snowed off the Sneinton Vegan Market continues to thrive, and is now held on the first AND third Saturdays of every month.