- This event has passed.
Sneinton Vegan Market, Nottingham
Saturday 5th January @ 11:00 - 15:00
An event every month that begins at 11:00am on day First of the month, repeating indefinitely
An event every month that begins at 11:00am on day Third of the month, repeating indefinitely
First and Third Saturday Every Month
Nottingham’s Sneinton Market is a community based local social enterprise. A resource for all the communities in Sneinton, St.Ann’s and the Creative Quarter.
Sneinton Vegan Market is now the established event to regularly celebrate and showcase great tasting vegan food and drink, crafts, animal rescues & other products/services.It is wonderful to see so many committed people in what is a growing movement.
Come join us on the first Saturday of each month for loads of vegan loveliness – and now also on the Third Saturdays!
Sneinton Market say:
“We are looking for VEGAN food traders and all kinds of cruelty free cosmetics, clothing, awareness raising, workshops. Product list must be approved by the market team to ensure the brief is met.”
If you are interested in supporting this market please contact email@example.com
Traders at the Sneinton Vegan Market have included:
This directory is compiled by Veggies Catering Campaign, independently of the market, to support past, present & future vegan traders.
For details of the approximately thirty traders on any particular Saturday check out the latest Facebook event.
- A Whole Life A Vegan shop from Rainworth, Mansfield, catering for all your daily needs
- Amala Living Food Raw & cooked vegan foods for markets, events, private catering.
- Bake Off and Pie : purveyors of fine breads & pastries for the good people of Nottingham
- Beccy’s Global Kitchen : Vegetarian and vegan pop-up cafe :
- Besos Food & Drinks : Besos de Oro is a vegan and gluten free ‘cream’ liqueur made from Spanish Brandy & Tigernut Horchata from Valencia :
- Black Star Printshop Custom printed vegan ethical T-shirts, Tote Bags and patches
- Blend : a vegan-friendly coffee lounge at Sneinton Market, for coffee or a glass of wine, great cakes, sandwiches & pastries :
- Blue Barrel Cider : a traditional cider from Sherwood & Summerwood Community Garden
- Brinsley Animal Rescue Animal Rescue run on vegan principles
- Cayenne Cuisine : Spicy street food with a Brum twist :
- Chilli Bobs : a dedicated chilli nursery at Rolleston, Notts, with spice and condiments shop along with own range of pickles and preserves
- Clemie’s Vegan Cakes Pop-up vegan bakery – watch out Notts!
- Cococheesecakes Coconut powered cheesecakes
- Cramcakes – Sweet & savoury pancake stacks. Gooey porridge pots. All gluten free + crammed with goodness :
- Crocus Cafe – vegan and vegetarian community cafe at 18 Lenton Boulevard, Nottingham NG7 2ES :
- The Crop Club – supporting people to grow their own food at home in small spaces :
- Dash Vegan Gluten-free vegan food store & delivery service :
- Deirdre Westwood Tropic Skin Care Ambassador
- Dr Ice : Natural Organic and Vegan. Beard, Tash, Hair and Skin Care from Nottingham :
- Elia Foods : Top-quality Greek extra virgin olive oil, herbs and spices. Ceased trading in July 2018 :
- Feed Me UK Nottingham-based food stall specialising in fast food. 100% Vegan; attending events from April 2018 :
- Flavors of Africa – Authentic Nigerian Cuisine from Wellingborough (vegetarian, vegan & chicken/turkey)
- For Precious Life : Vegan, raw, gluten free, sugar free, soy free, oil free, chocolate free, gourmet natural food from Warrington :
- Free Spirit : Luxury handcrafted chocolate creations & baked treats, including vegan choices :
- Freshly Spiced : 100% natural Spice Blend recipe kits allowing you to plan your food week, healthy meals packed full of flavour :
- Gedling Herbalist – Medical Herbalist Anke Wellhausen BSc (Hons) MNIMH
- Gillie Food Speciality oriental vegan catering
- Green Revolution A Nottingham based 100% vegan catering company that is all about real food :
- Good Mood Food Rezi Zimsek: “I enjoy cooking vegan food for myself , family & friends. I have now extended this love for cooking & do events locally” :
- Hannah Edge – Nourish Yoga Glow : – Health coach, yoga teacher and essential oil distributor :
- Herbivore Bakery 100% vegan run and owned home bakery. A variety of bakes: sweet, savoury and raw :
- For Precious Life Gourmet natural food for vibrant life. Vegan, raw, gluten free :
- Frack Free Nottingham – Campaign against Unconventional Hydrocarbons (Coal Bed Methane and Shale Gas Fracking) :
- Gluten N Dairy Free Luv – Gluten & dairy free cafe in Nottingham, serving homemade cakes, deserts, Jamaican style hot food & more :
- Inspired by Vegetables – vegetarian & vegan food cooked with love from locally-grown or produced products :
- Iqbal’s Samosas and Pakoras
- It’s Cruelty Free quality products that are cruelty free, vegan & produced in the UK :
- Jack And The Bean – Outdoor veggie / vegan street food inspired caterers. Sister venture of Derby restaurant The Wonky Table :
- The Jam Lady – I make jams, chutneys and marmalades in my kitchen in Carlton, Nottingham. (I also sell Bramcote Moor honey) :
- Jenny Roe – Sugaring Practitioner and Weleda Advisor from East Leake
- Katy Parish Vegan Crafts :
- Keeton’s Caribbean
- Khatti Meethi – Khatti – Meethi provides your special event/day with delicious tasting appetisers!
- Lakeside Ethical Treats Natural, organic, fairtrade vegan sweets and chocolates sold in aid of Midlands Vegan Campaigns :
- Lettices Isle of Wight based vegan cheese, meat & dip makers!
- Lily Jane Freelance Illustrator/artist & designer. Ethical vegan & animal/nature lover :
- Lindsey Whotton – Arbonne Consultant Grantham. Arbonne products are naturally inspired, and scientifically tested :
- Loles Cosmetics Beauty, cosmetic & personal care in Nottingham, United Kingdom :
- Lush Nottingham – Serving Bathtime Realness! Swing by and see us on Clumber Street for all of your LUSH needs!
- Magpie Brewery – Hand crafted real ales, craft keg ales and ciders
Mex It Up– Awesome vegan catering duo, now ‘retired‘ to Bute Island Foods
- Mission Pizza – Award winning mobile wood fired vegetarian & vegan pizza. :
- Monica’s Caribbean Kitchen – an authentic taste of soulful, home-cooked, flavoursome Caribbean foods :
- Moocylu’s Designs Vegan related pins, stickers, and more
- Nice Lolly Co Handmade naturally delicious whole fruit and all natural ice lollies. Cool goodness on a stick. 100% plant based :
- No Baloney UK Eco-conscious vegan friendly mobile caterer offering unique tasty quality home cooked comfort food at reasonable prices
- Nottingham Animal Rights Keep up to date with the groups focuses, events and meetings and find out how you can get involved :
- The Nottingham Soapbox All of our soaps are handmade in a Nottingham kitchen!
- Notts Nibblers Rodent Rescue A small home run rescue, based in Carlton, Nottingham. We take in rodents in need and find them loving homes
- Numinums We are an ethical mobile cafe, using organic, fairly traded, and locally sourced ingredients :
- Pia’s Homestyle Curry and Indian Snacks
- Primary Gardens – Urban horticulture, plants, events, workshops, garden, edible flowers, herbs, urban food growing :
- Punk 4 The Homeless – Feeding starving street children in Latin America, with money raised via the power of punk rock! :
- RawBite UK – The organic fruit and nut bite – now in the UK :
- Raw/Vegan/Unrefined Chocolates by Luisa Guilt free chocolates!
- Recycled Vegan Vegan gifts and accessories made from recycled bicycle inner tubes, tyres and bike parts :
- Roots Kitchen
- SatsumaPips Plant based butter & cheeses from sister company to Satsuma, Chester’s 100% plant-based pop-Up bistro :
- Sauce Shop – Mission: to get people eating better sauce. Ditch the gloopy and bland mainstream for #realsauce :
- Skin Elixir 100% natural, organic, vegan, free from toxins, no added water, hand-blended moisturisers and perfumes :
- Soul Song Therapies & Healing Centre – raw and hot chocolate elixirs
- Stewarts of Trent Bridge – Nottingham Coffee Roasters at Sneinton Market
- Stripey Beetroot – hot & cold catering for all occasions by a small Nottingham-based business
- SUNU KËR natural vegan hair & beauty products & handmade accessories inspired by West Africa
- Superchocs vegan novelty chocolates
- Sweet Vibes Baker Vegan bakes free from refined sugar, animal products & gluten :
- Taylors of Cheshire All products are glutenfree, dairyfree & vegan & all made by hand in Cheshire!
- The Kind Kebab A 100% vegan run pop up business serving vegan kebabs at markets and fairs across the UK :
- This Means Raw Sustainable, Plant Based, Healthy Vegan and Raw Food Catering from Derby :
- Tornado Potato
- Totally Vegan Vegan cafe & caterer from Coventry
- Tropic Skincare with Joanne – Nottingham
- Tropic Vegan Skin Care – Deirdre Westwood, cosmetics and body care
- Truffle Pig Vegan chocolates hand crafted in our home kitchen in Sheffield, from the finest, natural, fairtrade ingredients :
- Twisted Teas – Step into a wonderland of tongue twisting tantalising delights with twisted teas :
- Unless – Hardcore Vegan Catering based in Derby :
- V Delivery Bringing Local Vegan Food And Products To Your Door The Same Day
- The V Spot Vegan Shop (was Bluebird Wholefoods)
- Vegan Cakery award winning cakes from Leicester
- Vegan Grindhouse Vegan gourmet street food and snacks :
- Veg ‘an’ Love 100% vegan homemade food. Mash-topped pies, naan bread pizza, meatball subs & more :
- Vegan Junk 100% vegan junk food based in Nottingham. Estd 2015. Vegan owned :
- Vegan Pizza Co Delicious, hand-stretched, stone baked pizzas using our own innovative meat/dairy-free recipes :
- Veganitis 100% vegan Caribbean influenced home cooked meals, for events and local collection (in Leicester) :
- Veggies Catering Campaign Vegan Campaign Catering since 1984 :
- Verna Poppy Designs Vegan artist
- v:gd Vegan Gluten Free Desserts :
- Vikki Welch, Independent Consultant, Arbonne International
- Vie for Vegan Nottingham based Vegan & Gluten free deliciousness :
- Vork Pie Handmade Vegan and Vegetarian pies and snacks
- Willow and Dove – Handmade Sweet Treats – naturally free from dairy, gluten & egg
- Zymo Foods – Fermented foods produced in Nottingham
- Weleda Wellbeing Advisor Clare Heyting, North Nottinghamshire
- Weleda Wellbeing Advisor Elanor Shaw, Leicestershire
On 31st October, 2015, In advance of World Vegan Day, Sneinton Market held an event to showcase great tasting vegan food. Such was the success that a monthly vegan market was launched on 5th December 2015. With just a couple of breaks when snowed off, Sneinton Vegan Market continues to thrive, and is now held on the first AND third Saturdays of every month.
— TeenVGN (@TeenVGN) October 31, 2015