One event on Sat 26th May, 2018 at 11:00am
Europe’s biggest vegan festival VegfestUK Bristol returns to the Amphitheatre on May 20th & 21st 2017, with around 15,000 visitors over the weekend.
Saturday 11am – 11pm; Sunday 11am – 9pm
This event is a unique hybrid of vegan food/info during the day, and live DJ’s in the evenings.
The daytime part of the show is likely to feature:
– Around 160 stalls – including food, bodycare, accessories, fashion, merchandise and information
– 15 specialist vegan caterers – with food from across the globe
– 4 all day licensed bars
– Nutrition & Health Talks marquee
– Campaigns and Lifestyle Talks marquee
– Cookery Demos
– Kids Cookery Classes
– Kids area and activites
– Vegan Activists Workshops with workshops on effective vegan outreach
– Performance Stage with acoustic acts
– A Teen VGN Zone for young veggies/vegans to connect with
The evening part of the show features live DJ’s and sound systems.