ALL EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION
We are not able to update all listings here.
Please follow links through to the organisers own event information for updates.
- This event has passed.
Birmingham Viva! Vegan Festival
Sat 30th April, 2016 @ 10:30 - 16:00
Come along to Viva!’s Birmingham Vegan Festival!
- Taste a whole range of vegan foods from international dishes you can whiz up at home to ready-to-go convenience foods
- Receive one-to-one nutritional advice
- Pick up free recipes and helpful factsheets
- Sit in on cookery demos and informative talks
- Browse and buy lots of vegan goodies – from chocolate to cruelty-free cosmetics, bags to books, convenience foods to clothing, wallets to wallcharts and cuddly toys to T-shirts and more!
- Find out how you can get active
- Take a break with a cuppa and vegan snack
Dr Michael Greger will be speaking at the event at 2pm – as part of his UK Speaking Tour: Uprooting the UK’s Leading Causes of Death.