Event Organisers are urged to check the diary and to submit full event details as soon as a date is set, for details to be added to this nationally coordinated diary. Provisional dates may be submitted too.
The Diary is compiled by Veggies Catering Campaign and updated constantly for use by vegan food campaigners nationwide.
The Vegan Outreach Diary is designed to be reciprocally linked from any other group, website or event with a similar mission, to demonstrate the spirit of mutual support and cooperation that is central to Veggies campaigns.
The Vegan Outreach Diary can be accessed in various views:
Listing produced 18-Feb-2015
For full & up-to-date details go to the current Vegan Outreach Diary
- Sat 21 Feb : People’s Kitchen, Nottingham
- Mon 23 Feb : Derby People’s Kitchen
- Tue 24 Feb : Vegan Hour
- Wed 25 Feb : London Vegans Meeting
- Thu 26 Feb : Veggies Vegan Campaigns Meeting
- Sun 1 Mar : Veggie Month
- Thu 5 Mar : Leicestershire Vegetarian and Vegan Meeting
- Sat 7 Mar : Exeter Go Vegan Month
- Wed 11 Mar : Taunton Vegans
- Sat 14 Mar : Redditch Vegan Fair
- Sat 14 Mar : Vegan Lincs Meeting
- Fri 20 Mar : Meatout
- Sat 21 Mar : New Leaves deadline
- Mon 23 Mar : People’s Kitchen Glossop
- Sat 28 Mar : Vegfest Brighton
- Fri 3 Apr : Bank Holidays
- Sat 11 Apr : LABL Fair – Liverpool
- Sat 25 Apr : Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale
- Sat 16 May : Manchester Vegan Fair
- Fri 22 May : Vegan Athletes for Peace
- Sat 23 May : VegFestUK Bristol
- Sun 31 May : North East Vegan Festival (Sunderland)
- Sat 13 Jun : Great Yorkshire Vegan Festival 2015
- Wed 24 Jun : Glastonbury Festival 2015
- Sun 28 Jun : Bournemouth Vegan Fair
- Sat 4 Jul : Newcastle Vegan Festival
- Fri 31 Jul : Snowdon Vegan Party
- Sat 1 Aug : Vegan Camp
- Sat 8 Aug : Edinburgh Vegan Festival
- Sun 9 Aug : Brinsley Animal Rescue Open Day
- Sun 23 Aug : Teen VGN Summer Camp
- Sun 6 Sep : Nottingham Green Festival
- Sat 10 Oct : Vegfest UK London 2015
- Sat 17 Oct : Anarchist Bookfair 2015
- Sat 17 Oct : Northern Vegan Festival
- Sat 24 Oct : West Midlands Vegan Festival
- Sun 1 Nov : Vegan Month
- Sun 1 Nov : World Vegan Day
- Sat 7 Nov : Lincoln Veggie Fair
- Sun 8 or 15 Nov : North East Vegan Festival (Sunderland)
- Sat 21 Nov : South West Christmas Without Cruelty Festival
- Sun 22 Nov : WinterFest Leeds
- Tue 1 Dec : Cruelty-Free Christmas Campaigning
- Sun 6 Dec : Animal Aid’s Christmas Fair
- Fri 25 Dec : Merry Christmas from Veggies!
- Fri 1 Jan : Veganuary
- Viva! Events – Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Animal Aid Events Diary
- London Vegan Campaigns
- Midlands Vegan Campaigns
- Vegfest listing of Vegan Fairs
- Veggies Catering Campaign Events
- Vegan Info Uk listing of Vegan Fairs
- International Vegetarian and Vegan Festivals
- Vegan Campaigning Contacts on the Networking Directory
- In the USA & Canada see these upcoming-vegan-and-vegetarian-events
47 events listed
— VegfestUK (@VegfestUK) October 13, 2014
— Veggies Catering (@veggiesnottm) September 29, 2014
Click here: news from Vegan Festivals & Fairs
Submit your event
To submit your event details to the Vegan Outreach Diary please contact us.
Remember to tell us What, When, Where, Who, Why
Include links to details on your website (or elsewhere), contact details for the event and links to appropriate images.
If all the necessary details are already posted up on your own website (or a public Facebook page), just send the link and we’ll take info from there.
Please link to the Vegan Outreach Diary
The Vegan Outreach Diary lists the increasing number of food-based vegan outreach events, from free food stalls to major vegan festivals.
We urge event organisers to include a link back from their various websites so that all can mutually support and promote the similar events beyond their own area.
Please add a link on your website, along the lines of:
<a href="http://www.veggies.org.uk/events/vegan/"><img src="http://www.veggies.org.uk/img/vegan_outreach_button.jpg" alt="vegan outreach link" title="Visit the Vegan Outreach Diary" align="left" width="190" height="50" hspace="10" /></a>Find details of similar events all over the UK on the <a href="http://www.veggies.org.uk/events/vegan/">Vegan Outreach Diary</a>
Please help keep us campaigning
For over 25 years Veggies has taken the vegan message to over 70 events each year, as well as maintaining this "vast and extensive" website, but we can only do it with your support - please click button to donate now (PayPal opens in new window).
Wanna organise a Vegan Festival?
For advice on running street stalls promoting veganism, free vegan food fairs, vegan festivals and even starting a vegan cafe see the Vegan Campaigning Tactics booklet from London Vegan Campaigns (475kb pdf document - opens in new window).
Read the Students Against Animal Cruelty guide: How to organise a food fayre or cruelty-free festival.
There was an inspiring article "Robin Lane, Alison Coe… And Starting Up a Successful Vegan Festival", but it is unfortunately lost from the veganmeans.com website. Let us know if you can locate a copy.
Vegan Free Food Giveaways
VegFund empowers vegan activists worldwide by funding and supporting outreach activities that inspire people to choose a vegan lifestyle. Since its inception in 2009 VegFund sponsored over 1,700 vegan outreach projects in the US, Canada, Mexico, Japan, UK, Australia, India, Africa, and South America. Check out their food sampling advice and video.
See also The Vegfest Phenomena at VegSource
Notes & images on /vegan-events-notepad/