The Vegan Outreach Diary lists the increasing number of food-based vegan outreach events, from free food stalls to major vegan festivals. We have just launched this new calendar system and are bringing 40+ events across from the previous diary, as shown below this events list.
[List view] [Calendar view]
We have just launched this new calendar system and we are bringing the following 40+ events across from the previous diary.
Editors note – Work in progress: All the following events are to be added to the new Events Listings
- Sun 24 May : Hugletts Wood Farm Animal Sanctuary Open Day
- Sun 31 May : North East Vegan Festival (Sunderland)
- Wed 3 Jun : Worcester Vegans & Veggies Group
- Wed 10 Jun : Taunton Vegans
- Sat 13 Jun : Great Yorkshire Vegan Festival 2015
- Sat 13 Jun : Vegan Lincs Meeting
- Wed 24 Jun : London Vegans Meeting
- Fri 26 Jun : Vegan Athletes for Peace
- Sat 27 Jun : Vegan Society AGM
- Sun 28 Jun : Bournemouth Vegan Fair
- Sat 4 Jul : Newcastle Vegan Festival
- Sat 18 Jul : London Vegan Beer Fest 2015
- Sat 18 Jul : Vegan Roadshow
- Mon 20 Jul : Vegan Camp
- Fri 31 Jul : Snowdon Vegan Party
- Sun 2 Aug : Brinsley Animal Rescue Open Day
- Sat 8 Aug : Edinburgh Vegan Festival
- Sun 23 Aug : Teen VGN Summer Camp
- Sun 6 Sep : Nottingham Green Festival
- Sat 10 Oct : Vegfest UK London 2015
- Sat 17 Oct : Northern Vegan Festival
- Sat 24 Oct : West Midlands Vegan Festival
- Sun 1 Nov : Vegan Month
- Sun 1 Nov : World Vegan Day
- Sat 7 Nov : Lincoln Veggie Fair
- Sun 8 Nov : North East Vegan Festival (Sunderland)
- Sat 21 Nov : South West Christmas Without Cruelty Festival
- Sun 22 Nov : WinterFest Leeds
- Tue 1 Dec : Cruelty-Free Christmas Campaigning
- Sat 5 Dec : VegFest Scotland
- Sun 6 Dec : Animal Aid’s Christmas Fair
- Fri 25 Dec : Merry Christmas from Veggies!
- Fri 1 Jan : Veganuary
- Tue 1 Mar : Veggie Month
- Sun 20 Mar : Meatout
- Sat 16 Apr : Birmingham Wildlife Festival and Badger March (TBC)
Editors note – Work in progress: All the following content is to be edited, updated & relocated onto separate pages.
The Vegan Outreach Diary is designed to be reciprocally linked from any other group, website or event with a similar mission, to demonstrate the spirit of mutual support and cooperation that is central to Veggies campaigns.
Click here for news from Vegan Festivals & Fairs
- In the USA & Canada see these upcoming-vegan-and-vegetarian-events
Submit your event
To submit your event details to the Vegan Outreach Diary please contact us.
Remember to tell us What, When, Where, Who, Why
Include links to details on your website (or elsewhere), contact details for the event and links to appropriate images.
If all the necessary details are already posted up on your own website (or a public Facebook page), just send the link and we’ll take info from there.
Please link to the Vegan Outreach Diary
The Vegan Outreach Diary lists the increasing number of food-based vegan outreach events, from free food stalls to major vegan festivals.
We urge event organisers to include a link back from their various websites so that all can mutually support and promote the similar events beyond their own area.
Please add a link on your website, along the lines of:
<a href="http://www.veggies.org.uk/events/vegan/"><img src="http://www.veggies.org.uk/img/vegan_outreach_button.jpg" alt="vegan outreach link" title="Visit the Vegan Outreach Diary" align="left" width="190" height="50" hspace="10" /></a>Find details of similar events all over the UK on the <a href="http://www.veggies.org.uk/events/vegan/">Vegan Outreach Diary</a>
Wanna organise a Vegan Festival?
For advice on running street stalls promoting veganism, free vegan food fairs, vegan festivals and even starting a vegan cafe see the Vegan Campaigning Tactics booklet from London Vegan Campaigns (475kb pdf document – opens in new window).
Read the Students Against Animal Cruelty guide: How to organise a food fayre or cruelty-free festival.
There was an inspiring article “Robin Lane, Alison Coe… And Starting Up a Successful Vegan Festival”, but it is unfortunately lost from the veganmeans.com website. Let us know if you can locate a copy.
Vegan Free Food Giveaways
VegFund empowers vegan activists worldwide by funding and supporting outreach activities that inspire people to choose a vegan lifestyle. Since its inception in 2009 VegFund sponsored over 1,700 vegan outreach projects in the US, Canada, Mexico, Japan, UK, Australia, India, Africa, and South America. Check out their food sampling advice and video.
See also The Vegfest Phenomena at VegSource