ALL EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION
We are not able to update all listings here.
Please follow links through to the organisers own event information for updates.
- This event has passed.
Sneinton ‘Vegan’ Market
Saturday 6th November @ 10:00 - 14:00
Nottingham Vegan Market
On 31st October, 2015, in advance of World Vegan Day, Sneinton Market held an event to showcase great tasting vegan food. Following this a monthly vegan market in Nottingham was launched on 5th December 2015.
Nottingham’s Sneinton Vegan Market became the established event to regularly celebrate and showcase great tasting vegan food and drink, crafts, animal rescues & other products/services.
However it has sadly lost its way and is no longer in tune with the values of the vegan community.
Originally Sneinton Market said:
“We are looking for VEGAN food traders and all kinds of cruelty free cosmetics, clothing, awareness raising, workshops. Product list must be approved by the market team to ensure the brief is met.”
This wording was from sneintonmarket.co.uk which is no longer available. The Sneinton Vegan Market website now lists all kinds of traders without any indication as to which are vegan and which are not. Some traders have sold non-vegan products at the ‘vegan’ market – efforts to clarify this have been begrudgingly made.
Current vegan traders
This directory is compiled by Veggies Catering Campaign, independently of the market, to support past, present & future vegan traders.
Vegan traders are marked and where appropriate linked to their Vegan Traders Union profile
For details of the traders on any particular Saturday check out the latest Facebook event.
If you would like us to correct your details, any links or the status of your business, please contact us.
- Abeyo Ethiopian Cuisine Delicious vegan friendly Ethiopian Food at Sneinton Market every Saturday :
- Antemaccassa Unique garments, headbands & accessories, using high quality designer fabrics, at most Sneinton Vegan markets :
- Carolina’s Chilli Vegan Tex-Mex inspired foods, homemade in Nottingham, at every Sneinton Vegan market :
CHOW Vegan Meats Nottingham-based mouth-watering vegan meats, at every Sneinton Vegan Market :
Khatti Meethi delicious vegan appetisers at Sneinton Market every Saturday :
- Natty Roots natural Ital juices from Belper at Sneinton Market every Saturday :
Naweii Açaí and Tropical Fruit Pulps from Brazil, at some Sneinton Vegan markets :
- No Baloney UK Eco-conscious vegan friendly mobile caterer. Quality home cooked comfort food at some Sneinton Vegan Markets
- Purely Sweet by Paige Luxury, Raw Vegan Desserts – Free From Refined Sugar and Gluten, at some Sneinton Vegan markets :
- Veg ‘an’ Love Now serving chick’n burgers, fries & sausage bites, at some Sneinton Vegan markets :
- Vegan Baked Gems A small vegan business based in Derbyshire. 100% vegan treat boxes, freshly baked for some Sneinton Vegan markets :
- Vegan Junk 100% vegan junk food based in Nottingham, at some Sneinton Vegan markets :
Now trading elsewhere
These have traded recently; please follow them to find them at other events. Please contact us to suggest updates
- B’s Body Boost Wild Crafted Sea Moss Gel . “Eat good / create good” :
- Clemie’s Vegan Cakes Pop-up vegan bakery :
- Cococheesecakes Coconut powered cheesecakes :
- Dash Vegan Gluten-free vegan food store & delivery service :
- Delicacy of South Asia (DOSA) From a classic dosa to a sweet or savoury crêpe :
- Dirt Vegan Desserts A Teesside based small business making fully vegan, dairy free and cruelty-free desserts :
- Epicuriosity Delicious, small-batch vegan sauces and dusts from Birmingham :
- Functionalchemy Cold process soap with essential oils & hand carved spoons :
- Herbivore Plantbased Foods 100% vegan run and owned home bakery. A variety of bakes: sweet, savoury and raw :
- It’s Cruelty Free quality products that are cruelty free, vegan & produced in the UK :
- Karke lebanese food nostalgia All vegan, authentic Lebanese food – cooked to put a smile on your face :
- Loles Cosmetics Beauty, cosmetic & personal care in Nottingham :
- No Homers Vegan plant based deli. Homemade vegan meats (wheat meats) deli slices, etc :
- Nottingham Animal Rights Keep up to date with the groups focuses, events and meetings and find out how you can get involved :
- Punk 4 The Homeless Feeding starving street children in Latin America, with money raised via the power of punk rock! :
- Simply Wholistic Holistic Health Treatments, primarily focused on natural organic supplements to help restore the body’s natural state :
- Soul Nuah Soapery A small black owned business specialising in handmade 🙌🏾 Ethical & Cruelty Free 🐰 Vegan 🌱Cosmetics :
- Taylor’s Free From All products are gluten free, dairy free & vegan & all made by hand in Cheshire!
- The Green Pepper Classic style Vegan Pizza, made completely from scratch, with love :
- Those Vegan Pizza Guys Freshly made hand stretched, stone-baked pizza; spreading the vegan word through outreach! :
- Tilly’s Kitchen Good vegan food is my passion and I am delighted to offer you a range of my home cooking :
- Tropic Vegan Skin Care – Deirdre Westwood, cosmetics and body care
- Soul Cheeze Artisan, nut based cheeze. Made in small batches in Cheshire :
- V-Ice Screams A Nottingham based independent vegan ice cream business :
- Veganitis 100% vegan Caribbean influenced home cooked meals, for events and local collection (in Leicester) :
- VegansWay Caribbean Kitchen, providing healthier alternative dishes, from savoury to sweet treats :
- Veggies Catering Campaign Vegan Campaign Catering since 1984 :
Please contact us to suggest updates
- Bikes Love You : reconditioned bikes & professional repairs at affordable prices :
- Blue Barrel Cider : all-vegan traditional cider from Sherwood & Summerwood Community Garden at most Sneinton markets :
- Chilli Bobs : a dedicated chilli nursery at Rolleston, Notts, with spices, condiments & their own range of pickles & preserves
- Cute Little Bags by Wendy : all-vegan handmade personal and gift bags in 5 designs :
- Falafel.baba : Vegan falafel served at Sneinton Market. Note: Meat products served elsewhere :
- Little Clay Shop : Light weight, small batch polymer clay jewellery, handmade in Nottingham :
- Love At First Sight Vintage : Verified vintage seller specialising in 90s fashion :
- Natasha Household items : Collectables, clothing electrical appliances and more. May not all be vegan.
- Nice Lolly Co : Handmade naturally delicious whole fruit and all natural ice lollies. Not a vegan company, but all vegan at the Vegan Market :
- Nottingham Green Festival : The all vegan Green Festival was on Sunday 12th Sept 2021 :
- The Jam Lady : Jams, chutneys and marmalades from my kitchen in Carlton, Nottingham :
- Roots Out – allotment grown plants from Bulwell Hall Community Garden, teaching kids to grow, cook and build :
- Sneinton Sweet Stall – All vegan sweets at Sneinton Market every Saturday :
- Unorthodox Bake Box – Homemade sweet treats from Mansfield – not a vegan company, but all vegan (only) at the Vegan Market :
- Zeha : Handpicked products from all over the world to support small companies and start ups.
If you would like us to correct your details, any links or the vegan status of your business, please contact us.
Update 27th June 2021
Through several generations, Peggs Fruit & Vegetable stall has traded at Sneinton Market for 60 years. However they are outside of the designated ‘Vegan Market’ area.
Our understanding is that The Bread Club will now be selling their non-vegan products outside of the Vegan Market area.
The following have traded at the market in the past
- A Whole Life A Vegan shop from Rainworth, Mansfield, catering for all your daily needs
- Amala Living Food Raw & cooked vegan foods for markets, events, private catering.
- Bake Off and Pie : purveyors of fine breads & pastries for the good people of Nottingham
- Beccy’s Global Kitchen : Vegetarian and vegan pop-up cafe :
- Besos Food & Drinks : Besos de Oro is a vegan and gluten free ‘cream’ liqueur made from Spanish Brandy & Tigernut Horchata from Valencia :
- Black Star Printshop Custom printed vegan ethical T-shirts, Tote Bags and patches
- Blend : a vegan-friendly coffee lounge at Sneinton Market, for coffee or a glass of wine, great cakes, sandwiches & pastries :
- Brinsley Animal Rescue Animal Rescue run on vegan principles
- Cayenne Cuisine : Spicy street food with a Brum twist :
- Cramcakes – Sweet & savoury pancake stacks. Gooey porridge pots. All gluten free + crammed with goodness :
- Crocus Cafe – vegan and vegetarian community cafe at 18 Lenton Boulevard, Nottingham NG7 2ES :
- The Crop Club – supporting people to grow their own food at home in small spaces :
- Deirdre Westwood Tropic Skin Care Ambassador
- Dr Ice : Natural Organic and Vegan. Beard, Tash, Hair and Skin Care from Nottingham :
- Elia Foods : Top-quality Greek extra virgin olive oil, herbs and spices. Ceased trading in July 2018 :
- Feed Me UK Nottingham-based food stall specialising in fast food. 100% Vegan; attending events from April 2018 :
- For Precious Life : Vegan, raw, gluten free, sugar free, soy free, oil free, chocolate free, gourmet natural food from Warrington :
- Free Spirit : Luxury handcrafted chocolate creations & baked treats, including vegan choices :
- Freshly Spiced : 100% natural Spice Blend recipe kits allowing you to plan your food week, healthy meals packed full of flavour :
- Gedling Herbalist – Medical Herbalist Anke Wellhausen BSc (Hons) MNIMH
- Gillie Food Speciality oriental vegan catering
- Green Revolution A Nottingham based 100% vegan catering company that is all about real food :
- Good Mood Food Rezi Zimsek: “I enjoy cooking vegan food for myself , family & friends. I have now extended this love for cooking & do events locally” :
- Hannah Edge – Nourish Yoga Glow : – Health coach, yoga teacher and essential oil distributor :
- For Precious Life Gourmet natural food for vibrant life. Vegan, raw, gluten free :
- Frack Free Nottingham – Campaign against Unconventional Hydrocarbons (Coal Bed Methane and Shale Gas Fracking) :
- Gluten N Dairy Free Luv – Gluten & dairy free cafe in Nottingham, serving homemade cakes, deserts, Jamaican style hot food & more :
- Inspired by Vegetables – vegetarian & vegan food cooked with love from locally-grown or produced products :
- Jack And The Bean – Outdoor veggie / vegan street food inspired caterers. Sister venture of Derby restaurant The Wonky Table :
- Jenny Roe – Sugaring Practitioner and Weleda Advisor from East Leake
- Katy Parish Vegan Crafts :
- Lakeside Ethical Treats Natural, organic, fairtrade vegan sweets and chocolates sold in aid of Midlands Vegan Campaigns :
- Lettices No longer trading. Use them or loose them – support vegan businesses
- Lily Jane Freelance Illustrator/artist & designer. Ethical vegan & animal/nature lover :
- Lindsey Whotton – Arbonne Consultant Grantham. Arbonne products are naturally inspired, and scientifically tested :
- Lush Nottingham – Serving Bathtime Realness! Swing by and see us on Clumber Street for all of your LUSH needs!
- Magpie Brewery – Hand crafted real ales, craft keg ales and ciders
- Mission Pizza – Award winning mobile wood fired vegetarian & vegan pizza. :
- Moocylu’s Designs Vegan related pins, stickers, and more
- The Nottingham Soapbox All of our soaps are handmade in a Nottingham kitchen!
- Notts Nibblers Rodent Rescue A small home run rescue, based in Carlton, Nottingham. We take in rodents in need and find them loving homes
- Numinums sadly now ‘retired’ :
- Primary Gardens – Urban horticulture, plants, events, workshops, garden, edible flowers, herbs, urban food growing :
- RawBite UK – The organic fruit and nut bite – now in the UK :
- Raw/Vegan/Unrefined Chocolates by Luisa Guilt free chocolates!
- Recycled Vegan Vegan gifts and accessories made from recycled bicycle inner tubes, tyres and bike parts :
- Roots Kitchen
- SatsumaPips Plant based butter & cheeses from sister company to Satsuma, Chester’s 100% plant-based pop-Up bistro :
- Sauce Shop – Mission: to get people eating better sauce. Ditch the gloopy and bland mainstream for #realsauce :
- Skin Elixir 100% natural, organic, vegan, free from toxins, no added water, hand-blended moisturisers and perfumes :
- Soul Song Therapies & Healing Centre – raw and hot chocolate elixirs
- Stewarts of Trent Bridge – Nottingham Coffee Roasters at Sneinton Market
- Stripey Beetroot – hot & cold catering for all occasions by a small Nottingham-based business
- SUNU KËR natural vegan hair & beauty products & handmade accessories inspired by West Africa
- Superchocs vegan novelty chocolates
- Sweet Vibes Baker Vegan bakes free from refined sugar, animal products & gluten :
- The Kind Kebab A 100% vegan run pop up business serving vegan kebabs at markets and fairs across the UK :
- This Means Raw Sustainable, Plant Based, Healthy Vegan and Raw Food Catering from Derby :
- Totally Vegan Vegan cafe & caterer from Coventry
- Tropic Skincare with Joanne – Nottingham
- Truffle Pig Vegan chocolates hand crafted in our home kitchen in Sheffield, from the finest, natural, fairtrade ingredients :
- Twisted Teas – Step into a wonderland of tongue twisting tantalising delights with twisted teas :
- Unless – Hardcore Vegan Catering based in Derby :
- V Delivery No longer trading. Use them or loose them – support vegan businesses
- Spot Vegan Shop (was Bluebird Wholefoods)
- Vegan Cakery award winning cakes from Leicester
- Vegan Grindhouse Vegan gourmet street food and snacks :
- Vegan Pizza Co Delicious, hand-stretched, stone baked pizzas using our own innovative meat/dairy-free recipes :
- Verna Poppy Designs Vegan artist
- v:gd Vegan Gluten Free Desserts :
- Vikki Welch, Independent Consultant, Arbonne International
- Vie for Vegan Nottingham based Vegan & Gluten free deliciousness :
- Vork Pie Handmade Vegan and Vegetarian pies and snacks
- Weleda Wellbeing Advisor Clare Heyting, North Nottinghamshire
- Weleda Wellbeing Advisor Elanor Shaw, Leicestershire
- Willow and Dove – Handmade Sweet Treats – naturally free from dairy, gluten & egg
- Zymo Foods – Fermented foods produced in Nottingham
Our first tweet in support of Nottingham’s Vegan Market in October 2015
— TeenVGN (@TeenVGN) October 31, 2015